Texas Customers

The Texas real estate commission (TREC) regulates real estate brokers and sales agents, real estate inspectors, home warranty companies, easement and right-of-way agents and timeshare interest providers you can find more information and check the status of a license holder. At  www.trec.texas.gov.  You can send a complaint against a license holder to TREC.  A complaint form is available on the TREC website. TREC administers two recovery funds which may be used to satisfy a civil court judgment against a broker, sales agent, real estate inspector, or easement or right-of-way agent, if certain requirements are met. If you have questions or issues about the activities of a license holder, the complaint process or the recovery funds, please visit the website or contact TREC at Texas real estate commission p.o. box 12188 Austin, Texas 78711-2188 (512) 936-3000. Click to download an Information About Brokers Services form.